Monday, July 14, 2008

iPhone 3G review

I tested the Apps last night. The Facebook App works great and it saves me time. I don't have to boot up my PC or my Laptop to check my profile page. The same is true for the Twitter and the Yelp App. The Apps are easy to use and fast on both a WiFi and 3G connetion. My favorite so far is the Remote App, I can really control my PC from across the room with my iPhone, now if I could just do that with my LCD TV and my DirecTV HD DVR.

As a cell phone, the iPhone does not like to be moved around much. The AT&T signal is weak in both Pasadena and West Hollywood. The calls aren't as clear or loud as the Verizon Network calls. there are some hotspots in both places where the signal strength is very good.

Since today is the first day I am using it at work for real world stuff I should have a much better review this evening.

No comments: