Monday, July 14, 2008

iPhone 3G Day 2

It's 3:30 PM in the afternoon and my battery is already low. I haven't made any calls with it today. Battery life is definitely an issue with the iPhone. I should carry my charger with me, or at least buy a spare for the office.

I turned it off right now. I will update you all tonight.

Update

My battery drained to 20% today and I didn't even make any calls. I will have to bring my charger to work to keep the battery alive. Its like have a pet canary with me.

Once I charged the battery to full I had no problems making calls or keeping the signal strong inside buildings. There could be a correlation between battery life and performance.

I am considering a head set for the iPhone because I don't want to take it out in public and possibly drop it or attracting un-wanted attention.

No comments: