Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock



Today is Guitar Hero Day. This is how I am going to survive the Thanksgiving Holiday. I will never, ever recommend a video game that involves blood or acts of violence. I would much rather have a game like Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock become the dominate genre in video games.


If you don't know what Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is then let me give you a brief description. You have to match the colors on the screen with the colored keys on your guitar controller as the music plays. Even if you do play a guitar in real life, you will be challenged to keep up with the likes of Slash from Velvet Revolver and formerly or Guns and Roses.


The Les Paul Guitar Controller bundle works on Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. I am getting it for Xbox 360 because I am cool like that.

1 comment:

theKK said...

Dude--that is so sold out!