Thursday, February 7, 2008

Buying Books Online




MaxMapps says, "To hell with physical media!" Well I won't go that far there is a certain reliability in having DVD's and Books in your hand. There's a reality to them but iTunes does make life easier.

Today for example. If I buy the book I may just read the first two chapters and suddenly get busy with something or someone and leave the book like so many of my other books on the shelf unfinished. Would I ever do that to a good meal? No, not on your life. I know what it's like to go hungry at night just so you can eat the next day.

So I bought Anthony Bourdain's book on iTunes instead. I will listen to it on my iPod for the same reason I watch his shows. He sounds and acts like a guy who knows who he is and what he likes. Beside I don't have time to visit a bookstore.

No comments: