Sunday, December 2, 2007

What Not To Buy

Today I am suggesting you, never, ever, buy this game for anyone below the age of 17 years old. In fact I wouldn't even get this gane if it were given to me for free. I would rather just watch a good gangster movie like Reservoir Dogs instead. I linked the review. See the new post.

By the way the reviewer for this game was release, canned, fired, after giving this game an honest review, because of a conflict of interest, See the publisher of Kane and Lynch bought a lot of ads for the game on Gamespot. As the story goes, "Reportedly Gamespot Editorial Director Jeff Gerstmann was summarily fired because game publisher Eidos didn't like his negative review of its first-person shooter game Kane & Lynch: Dead Men." Read the Full Story Here.

No comments: