Friday, January 4, 2008

Barack Obama is Thrall!



I started a group on Facebook. Yes Peeps, The George is on Facebook.




Here is the description:



So I was trying to convince my brother to support Barack Obama. I used every bit of political knowledge I had. Finally I settled on an analogy. Barack Obama is Thrall! You see my brother and I play World of Warcraft, and Thrall is the the most charismatic and popular personality in the game. Even members of the opposing faction admire Thrall. No one says a bad thing about him and everyone admires him for his courage, honor and personality.


Why does Thrall get so much respect? Well he unified and restored the scattered nations of the Horde. Transforming this disorganized faction (Democrats) into a capable, unified and determined faction by giving them leadership and something to believe in, something greater than themselves. He defeated the Burning Legion, the bad guys, and brought peace to the world.


If you know someone under the age of 25 and they play World of Warcraft and you want to capture their imagination then use this analogy. Barack Obama is Thrall!


The US needs a Thrall right now.

No comments: